Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Officially A Teenager!

On Sunday, Taylor turned thirteen! Although she has had the attitude of a teenager for awhile now! All she wanted was an MP3 player, so that is what she got! A Zune and she loves it! I think we have created a monster... she hasn't put it down once and is really enjoying finding music online.
I decided to try a new cake, white and it looked awful! The recipe said to freeze and then ice it. So I did that and this is what it looked like, all misshapen and UgLy! My kids kept telling my how ugly my cake was... Nana will be in town next weekend and I'll get to redeem myself then. But, I must tell you it was delicious and so moist! Todd told me I had to put it in my blog, because I am always writing about others mishaps... okay, here is one of mine! Plus I didn't quite have enough icing.
Happy Birthday Taylor! I love you!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow. That cake is awesome. You should bring one like it to the talent night tonight ;-). I'm no expert, but I recently read some about making cakes look pretty... Did you saw off the rounded top of the cake? Well, it tasted good and that's what matters! Plus, it's WAY better than any cake I can make :-).

kacie said...

Your right, that is an ulgy cake. sometimes the ulgy things are the best tasting. I cant believe Tay is that old.