Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beads...

So it all began when my friend Brianne asked if I wanted to make these cool watches (Michelle, I am making one for Janae' for her birthday, so don't steal the idea until after that!) :) Anyways, these way cute watch bands clip off and on, making it really easy to switch them out to match your outfit! And so cute! Brianne has several colors and they are all so cute! We spent like two hours in the bead shop in Bellevue and let me tell you it was so overwhelming! Beads everywhere and in every color imaginable too! But, I do think it turned out pretty darn cute! I think I'll make more soon...
Then Sydney wanted a new bracelet... and we made this one. The beads are red, they just didn't show up too well in the photo.
Then came this... I found a package of Twilight charms, so cute! On Tuesday a friend of mine bought a whole theater for her friends to watch Eclipse together without all the young girls screaming... We did this for the last two movies as well and it is so fun chatting, playing games, watching the previous movie to "catch up". I thought I'd make this to take and put in as a prize, but first I am wearing it to church tomorrow to show all my CrAzY Twilight friends who will go GaGa over it! These beads are red as well, sorry about the lighting. It was so much fun putting it all together too!
For all those Team Jacob fans...

5 comments:

Caroline said...

So cute! I love the Team Jacob charm!

Brianne said...

I LOVE them all. You did a great job. Go Jacob!

Sarah said...

So pretty!

Brittany said...

those are so cute!! Love the twilight ones too - hee hee! how was the show last night, anyway? I thought about you guys as I was getting in bed. :) I'm way too much of a sleep baby to stay up that late - I know, I'm a dork!

The Wright Stuff said...

Those are waaaay cUte!!!

Are you guys going to the reunion in August?

How'd you like Eclipse? I went to the midnight showing and it was broken at first, so the previews didn't even start until like 12:30!!! Needless to say, I got home when it was LIGHt out!!! LOL I'm too old to "party like it's 1999" anymore! Why can't my kids understand that I need to sleep in? :)