Last week Todd told me he needed the dentist's phone number to make an appointment, his tooth was hurting, and he never complains so it must have been bad. He had had a filling redone and the dentist had told him he thought he had gotten it all, and Todd thought maybe he hadn't because his mouth was hurting. It was his last molar on the left. The dentist ended up referring him to a specialist and after meeting with him they made an appointment for surgery. They thought it might be a piece of tooth left over from his wisdom teeth removal, get this, TWELVE years ago! This past Tuesday morning he went in and had this huge piece of tooth removed and they were right, it was from the wisdom tooth ages ago! My camera wouldn't let me get a closer look, sorry. Guess I need to get my manual out and learn how to do it! Poor Toddy!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow. That's crazy that he didn't have any problems for 12 years.
OUCH! I'm glad he finally got it fixed. Nathan had an absessed tooth this past February, and it had been bothering him since before Christmas. When the pain finally kept him up all night, I put my foot down and made the appointment. These tough guys, I tell ya!
Sheesh! I can't believe that! Poor Guy!
Justin and I keep looking at that picture. It's like another whole tooth!
oh OW! Poor guy!
Post a Comment