
While Todd and Taylor fished...

We went on a hike. Bry, Syd and I started our hike around the lake, we had been gone about twenty minutes and we were coming through a clearing and headed to some trees when Bryant started talking about bears! As we walked along getting closer to these trees, my mind raced as to what I would do should we come across one or more bears, maybe a mother and her cubs who were learing to hunt. I finally decided we could not out run them and there wasn't anything to climb and can't bears swim? I thought we could swim, but I'd be dragging both kids and trying to get to a boat faster than the bear could get to us and then would the fisherman actually realize what was happening and help us into the boat and have the motor running??? This is how my mind works on overdrive! So we decided to turn back and retrace our steps back to the truck. Hike over!

The kids also collected rocks...

And threw rocks...

And read and ate back at the truck! More about our trip coming soon...
2 comments:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a crazy mind like that :-).
hahaha..i think that is how every mama thinks! i am the same way.
Post a Comment