Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fourteen!

My oldest baby turned fourteen last week, May 30th!  I did get a photo of her blowing out candles with my phone, but of course it is way smarter than I and I don't know how to download the photos to my computer...  She has had a couple of parties already and another one still to come.  I will have more photos to share later after her friend party.  Taylor has already received her gift, her snowboard, so that she could use it this winter.  Taylor is a fun kid, I mean teen.  She is creative, loves music of all genre's, really wants a phone of her own, can read a book in record time, loves anything regarding athletics especially soccer, is loud, actually checks the mirror now before getting on the bus, loves to eat quesadilla's with hot sauce, mostly a happy person with a smile on her face, and is growing up way too fast!  I love you Tayby baby!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, from all of us in the UK x