Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Powder Room, Before...

So, I'm getting ansy. We've been in our house two and a half years and I'm ready for something new! So we decided to hire a friend to put in a new sink, faucet and granite counter top. We had left over granite from our kitchen remodel last year and one piece was the perfect size for our powder bath! Before it had butter yellow paint on the walls, royal blue tile on the counter top, wood back splash and a blue and white light switch plate. I started by painting the room a rich, milk chocolate color, which I just love so much! Our friend is scheduled to come finish the job tomorrow, so come back to see finished job photos!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

If I ever have a real house again, I will have to hire you to help me decorate it!

The Wi Family said...

It looked so good when I saw it the other day!! Can't wait to see the finished product.