These gifts are from our family on his actual birthday, which was Monday of this week! This year it was all Star Wars/Clone Wars, that is all he wanted! Although he did see a golf putting hole while we were at Target and wanted it for his birthday... I went back later and got it for him. It is definitely an outside toy! I've noticed that when I use the action setting on my camera, the photos turn out a little more grainy...does anyone know why? Is it because the flash is only going off on the first shot? Hmmmm...
While we were in Portland last weekend, Nana had to have a birthday party for Bry... it was more Star Wars/Clone Wars! He was a very happy little boy!
Bryant requested Dad's Pasta for his birthday dinner, so we had it on Monday, and Brownies with ice cream, which we had twice. Once in Portland and then on his real birthday, lucky boy!

3 comments:
Happy birthday, Bryant!!
(As to the action setting...I can't remember exactly how to explain it, but it ought to automatically bump your ISO and shutter speed as high as they will go. It's mean to capture things like a baseball in motion, or a runner zooming past. The quality of the picture suffers because your camera is taking the picture as fast as it's able. Does that make sense?)
Happy birthday Bryant! I can't believe he's FIVE. Wow.
Happy Birthday Bryant, I cannot believe he is 5 already, I remember him as a toddler! X
Post a Comment