Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woodland Park Zoo

Taylor asked if I would go on the seventh grade field trip to the zoo with her! It was so much fun! Last year we went to the aquarium and that was crazy, six hundred sixth graders! They have matured a tiny bit and I'll leave it at that!
This is my group, and they were pretty good kids. They started getting energetic after we had lunch and we still had two hours left! We got lucky with the rain. It only rained a bit towards the end of our stay and then started pouring while in the bus on our way back to the school!
My favorite animals to watch are the elephants! This lady has some skin problems and needs a wax job!
Loved the bears too! We had a year pass to the zoo in Portland Oregon every year before we moved to England and went weekly! My girls loved the zoo animals! And we hardly ever saw the bears, they were always hiding! These guys were gorgeous!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Taylor asked you to go??? I'm glad she'll still be seen with you. I'm dreading the day my kids think I'm uncool and don't want me anywhere near them.

Michelle said...

Dylan has been asking me to take them over to the zoo. If I ever make it that way, I will have to get all the good tips from you.

Brittany said...

FUN! I want to go some outings! Looks like so much fun...