Anyone ever hear of a Silver Hawk? The girls on the team came up with the name right before photos this year. I must admit I have not been too keen on the Renton Little League Softball this year. They are sooooo unorganized! I registered Taylor in January and didn't hear a word until the week before spring break in April! Then our friend who was the assistant coach told us that the first practice was to be in three days, during spring break, and that he had just found out about it! CrAzY! Then half of our games were cancelled because of rain, we hardly had any practices and our girls were rotated all over the place always playing different positions and never learning and staying with any position! Ugh! We had fourteen girls and on our last game, it wasn't raining, but we didn't have enough to play the game and had to cancel! What????!?!?!? We didn't have enough players, that is crazy! Poor Tay, she was so bummed about that for a day or two. Now to decide if we play again next year with the same team. Because Taylor is thirteen she can play up to the next level... we'll see! I must say, the girls did have so much fun when they did get to play and really got along well. Go Silver Hawks!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello, spell check? At least Taylor had a fun time.
Seriously. Lame-o.
At my work, there is a sign posted in the lunch room to honor employee anniversaries. The sign spells anniversary,
"a-n-n-i-v-e-r-s-e-r-y." We can't get the person in charge of it to correct the spelling. :)
How frustrating! I hate it when you're all pumped up and you can't even play because there aren't enough people. I'm glad she had a few fun games though!
Post a Comment