Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Firsts...

This is a list of firsts.  I would love all of you blogging friends to post your firsts, too, but I'm not going to tag you...

Who was your FIRST pet?  
My first pet was a dog.  I was three, and we named her Cocoa.  I think she was a brown poodle, is there such a thing?  She had short, brown, curyly fur and was little.

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  
No.  His name was  William Kelly and I would've been Kelly Kelly if we'd married.  We thought that was way cool. I met him in Kindergarten, moved and the next time I saw him was in high school and he was really short!  No attraction there at all!  Sorry Will!

What was your FIRST job?  
Well, I was a babysitter for a long time, but my first real job with a regular paycheck was as a filing clerk for an Attorney.  I did the filing, cleaned a bit, and once I even got to do some research.  

What was your FIRST car?  
The first car I drove was a Dodge Colt four door, I wrecked it.  The first car I bought was a white Fiero, two seater, dangerous with the engine right behind my head!  

Who was the first person to text/call you this morning?  
Susan Robinson, PTSA business.  I don't know how to text, but I do know I get charged 20 cents a text. Kacie will you teach me this summer?

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Hawes, Green Park Elementary School.

Where did you go on your FIRST airplane ride?
I flew with my grandparents to Philadelphia, PA. in 1976.

Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
My first best friend was Melanie Lim, we met when I was three, and yes we still chat via blogs and facebook!

Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Well, I remember sleeping over at my Grandma Jo's house a lot.  Not sure if it was the first though... 

Who was the FIRST person you talked to this morning?  
Bryant.  Todd is out of town and Bry came into my bed this morning around six-ish!

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
Denice and Joel Gardner's, I was her maid of honor!  I wore a beautiful, floral dress!

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?  
I went wee, gotta go when you gotta go, right!

What was the FIRST concert you attended?
It was either RATT or Motley Crue... they were both around the same time-ish.  I bet a lot of you didn't know I was once a rocker, huh?

FIRST set of stitches and how?  I was three.  I was on the back of my mother's bike in those baby seats and my foot slipped off  the foot rest area and into the spokes of the back wheel.    I remember being in the ER and the doctors and nurses telling me to be quiet, that the babies were sleeping upstairs.  I didn't care about no stinkin' babies!  I have a nice scar across my achillies (sp?) on my right foot.

FIRST piercing?  My ears, I think I was twelve.

FIRST foreign country?
Canada.  My family went on vacation to some place in Alberta, I think.

FIRST movie you remember?
I'm not sure. We didn't go to the movie theatre when I was a kid, too many children.  I remember our parents let us watch Alien when they rented it.  I do remember the part where the alien comes out of that guys stomach at the table.  I will never forget that part!

What was your FIRST bike?  I'm sure I had a trike, a big wheel too, but the bike that was mine was orange with a white sparkly banana seat with a bar that went up behind your back.

What was your FIRST computer?
If I am remembering right, it was our free one that Intel gave us.  Gateway maybe?

Who was your FIRST roommate?
My first roommate was Nancy Smith.  We got an apartment right out of high school, while we were attending WWCC.  

FIRST KISS?
I was fifteen and his name was Matt, and that is all I'm saying on that subject!













4 comments:

Michelle said...

RATT? Kelly, you rebel!

kacie said...

thats too funny. I'll have to do it.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I had no idea you were a closet rocker!:) Oh, and you are so funny! I don't even remember you saying Troy was all boy, but we LOVE it when people tell us that! NO offense at all!!! I try not to get easily offended anyway. :) You're funny.

The Wi Family said...

Very fun!! I think I'll have to do this one :) I'd love to see pictures of you in your "wild days" hehehe