This is the front view of our cabin. It had one room with a twin bed, double bed, futon sofa, bathroom and kitchen area. It was not the Hilton! We've decided our kids are way too spoiled when the first thing they said was "Gross! We're staying here?" Too many nice hotels with hotel points! We went to Sun Lakes Resort in central Washington for three days of our spring break this year with our good friends the Hansen family. I remember coming here with my family when I was a kid and having so much fun! The lake was right outside our cabin, just past the grassy area. We rode our bikes, played at the playground, fished on a couple of the many lakes in the area, hiked, played in the cold water, paddle boated around the lake, played miniature golf, had our own huge Easter egg hunt all around the cabins and had a lot of fun with our friends!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sun Lakes Resort 4/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys were able to get out and have a good time.
Looks like a great spring break! how fun! I'm sure it was nice to actually see the sun as well. :)
Post a Comment