We iced and decorated cookies Monday after dinner while we were waiting for it to get dark so we could ding dong ditch our cookies to unsuspecting church friends! The girls had so much fun that Bryant wanted to do it too! There was this one house that was at the end of a street at a dead end and there was no way to be unseen unless you hid in the shadows near their house forever... so it was decided that Mom and Bryant would do this house, since we were going to get caught anyways, and we might as well be cute about it. Dad drove the car down the street and around the corner out of sight and we walked really quiet like to the door, set our cookies down, rang the doorbell and ran! I was holding his hand and we just kept running in plain sight! I turned around half way down the street to see the teenage son laughing at us in the doorway! I am just so glad he didn't chase us, he must've known who we were! Bryant thought it was a huge success and wanted to do more houses! He didn't know we were caught!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum!! Cookies. Sydney: Happy Birthday tomorrow! Your present is on its way. Thanks for remembering my birthday and for the gift. I'm anxious to try it out!
Grandma Ryan
Still makes me laugh reading it. I can just picture Bryant.. and Dalton :)
Fun, I remember doorbell ditching! So fun, maybe when my kids are older and understand it we can do it too.
Post a Comment