Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lovely snowflakes

I have wonderfully talented friends all over the country! My beautiful friend Michelle has made me these pretty snowflake ornaments! I love them! I am giving these away to my biggest loser online group, even though I haven't lost anything and probably won't reach my goal...those who have will get these little beauties! If anyone is interested in them, let me know and I can get you in touch with her! Never mind my neighbor's house in the background.



3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oooh...now i'm super excited!! I'm trying to focus on what I'm going to SEND when everyone else makes their goals, but (every once in a while) I remember that I'm going to RECEIVE some gifts when I reach mine. Woohoo!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you like them. This post made me laugh.

The Wi Family said...

Those are beautiful!!! Is that the group with Max? I really need to get started on something--it just keeps getting worse for me!