skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I left to attend a baby shower and mentioned to Todd to cut Bry's hair by the time I got home... this is what I came home to! He is bald! The poor kid will be so cold! Just this week we figured out why he hates getting his hair cut, well it does hurt, for one, because it is so tightly curled and the shaver won't slide through his hair. And two, he likes to brush his hair! Too funny! But the poor child is bald now! Todd forgot to change a part on the shaver... Soooo sorry Bry! But, it will grow back, I guess. Hopefuly fast!
6 comments:
This is why my boys won't let Nathan cut their hair anymore. Dylan said, "I don't want to be bald!" The closest we got was a #2, but I feel your pain. Take him out and let him pick a really cool beanie, and all will be good.
I think he looks quite handsome.
Doesn't he look grown up!
I like it. He looks like all the pro basketball players now. I like the cute beenie idea. Miss ya
I think he's adorable!!!! That's my favorite look for my cute brown boys. Levi needs a haircut bad but keeps dodging dad and his clippers!
I think he looks more grown up too! You'll have to get him some cool hats for the winter!
Post a Comment