I know it doesn't look like much, and it isn't. But I am getting a new bumper out of the deal. Remember I was rear-ended last month on our way to see Wicked? Here is the damage... It could just be a bumper cover or it could be the support stuff underneath, they won't know until they take the cover off! So somewhere between $400-$1100. I ended up filing a claim after the guy asked if he could make payments to me...maybe if I'd known him. A new cover will be nice as I have a cut and black and white checkered scrape on the left corner from when I backed into a vw bug-oops! So if you look really close, and it is hard to see in these photos, but you can see the cover pressed around the support underneath. This way I won't drive around looking like I crash into things all the time! :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL You should see our suburban! LOL Maybe I need to start hoping that someone will rear-end me! Right after we bought it, I backed into 2 things within a month! OK, in my defense, driving a SUBURBAN is like driving a bus! I wasn't used to all that extra "car" that I had! LOL I'm glad you're getting your "dings" fixed! :)
Post a Comment