Yesterday it was hot, hot and got up to 88 degrees in our house. All we could do was lay in front of the fans watching movies all day! So today when it was 80 degrees at 8 am, we decided to close up the house about 10am. By 11:30 it was so hot in our house we left. Our friends Krista and Rylee came over and we made lunch to take with us to the creek. This is how hot our house was when we got home... I haven't opened up the house yet, even though there is a slight breeze, I don't want it 97 in here!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
97 degrees too hot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's 86 degrees in my house right now. Come on over if you want to cool off. Ha ha. I think we should all have a big slumber party in someone's backyard.
We have AC. You can come over and hang out. My house is a mess, but at least it is cooler!
ICK! I do NOT miss not having AC! Come and visit us! :) Escape!!!! I can't believe it's going to be over 100!?!?!? That's unheard of for over there!
OUCH!! Thats hot. Were getting a break for like 3 days with 88 and 89 weather. Get a window a/c unit!!!!! there only a hundered bucks or so, but so worth it when you don't have a/c. costco even has some.
Last 3 nights we just slept out in the backyard...can't fight the heat..
Do you want your air-conditioner back too???? Wait that means that I would have to give it you and then my house would be hot! I think a new one would work better although it does help.
I checked out that creek today with my Mom and Sister--wasn't too hot so we didn't get in, but Rachel loved "hiking". We'll have to head over together when it gets hot again!
Post a Comment