After returning home from Oregon and Utah, we rested and washed clothes then headed to Portland for a few days to celebrate Nana's 65th Birthday! She had our weekend packed with fun! We hit another Family fun center in Wilsonville and played some miniature golf. Bryant had a hard time figuring out just how to use the club to hit the ball. He used his hands a lot to just drop the ball into the hole.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Nana's Birthday weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I kept my eye out for Taylor at camp, and I did see her from a distance on Wednesday, but I didn't think she knew me well enough for me to go over and bother her while she was with her friends. I didn't want to embarrass her. Looks like their camp was awesome. Hope she had a blast.
Post a Comment