Before nine this morning, the first furnace guy showed up. Todd informed me upon my arrival from dropping kids off at school, that all vents in the house needed to accessible so the first furnace guy could clean them out! What???!!! Oh great! So, I rushed room to room clearing the way and moving desks over, ugh! He shoved a huge long vaccuum tube down each vent hole and sucked away. Once he was done, furnace guy two and three showed up and started taking things apart. Furnace guy three used my bathroom twice, leaving the fan running when he was finished... Furnace guy two was the guy in charge and who did most of the work, and a great job he did. This is the twenty year old furnace who was on it's last leg. We were told to replace it two years ago in our house inspection when we bought the house, and didn't want it to die on us this winter.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My day today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah for a new fernace. Too bad bryant is sick. I hate when kids are sick! is everyone freaking out about swine flu up there? They are here and its driving me crazy!
I love your quilt top! You did a great job. The colors look so good together and I love the sashing.
Congrats on the new furnace. I'd be pretty ticked if I was told at the last minute that people would be in every room of my house and that all the vents needed to be accessible. You're a good sport.
I hope Bryant feels better soon!
I'm so sorry Bryant is sick. I'm getting to personally know more people who have come down with the swine flu. I love your quilt top.
Your quilt looks amazing!!! I'm now motivated to get up and work on mine :) And I'm rethinking the sashing on mine now---yours looks great with the white!
Oooh...the quilt looks great!!
Post a Comment