Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ingenious!!!

Yesterday afternoon was hot, hot!  This is what my children came up with to keep them busy and cool...  A homemade pool, from a tarp, chairs, and blocks of granite!  Taylor is lounging on an air mattress.
It even had a slide!  No matter that we already have a pool, see the green thing in the background?
I had a hair appointment today and the children were heading out as I was leaving.  This is what I saw when I returned two hours later...










They had made a pool on the trampoline!  They tied it up with string to the net of the tramp and then filled it with water.  As if that wasn't enough... they used half my dish soap and made a bubble bath OUTSIDE!!!  What thoughtful children... they even went inside to shower before I came home.  What can I say?  It is never dull at our house!  Tomorrow we are headed to a real water park, so no damage, cross your fingers now please.

6 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

Oh my gosh! That is AWESOME!!!!! You have such creative kids!!!! That is such a great idea!

Mandy said...

Wow! I can only hope my kids are as creative as yours one day! I can't get over the outside bubble bath!

lydia moyer said...

that IS awesome:) our kids would get into so much trouble together!

kacie said...

Crazy kids!! gotta love them though. Fun stuff! Miss ya guys

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Sweet!!! What ingenious kids!

The Wi Family said...

I love your kids! They always come up with the coolest stuff!