Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Off You Go!

My baby turned twelve in May and that makes her old enough to attend Girls Camp at Ensign Ranch!  These are the two girls who rode up with us.
"Mom, really?"
"Enough already, let me go!!!"  But my baby....  I sure hopes she is having a great time!  What is in the green buckets, you ask?  That is their snack/goodie stash for the week.  It has to be sealed so the critters won't break into them!  And they have to stay outside the cabin, all in a row!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the note about the beads. I'll have to swing into the craft store before our reunion. We'll probably be in a totally different area, but I'll look for Taylor. I'm actually having the same worries as you-- leaving my babies (gasp) with their DAD!!!

lydia moyer said...

i love girls camp! i loved it when i was a girl. it's so fun and crazy i wish they would give me a calling to just go up and have fun at girls camp!

Carrie said...

I LOVED girls camp. Taylor should have so much fun!